- Dollar Store Bins made over with fabric. Love this idea and will be making these in the future.
- Add feet and wallpaper to a cheap bookcase
- Make these out of paint stirrers
- Doors on the stairs to keep the noise down, heat down, and/or pets on one side or the other.
- Secret pantry – looks like regular kitchen cupboard doors, takes you to another room, the pantry!
- someday I’ll be glad I pinned this – Moving, tips and tricks from a professional organizer. Pin now. Read later.
- Drawer pulls as picture hangers.
- aprons made from husbands, brothers, dad’s or grandpa’s old button down shirts. Cute
- i couldn’t agree more.
- Staple fabric to your box spring and add furniture legs. why didnt i think of this! lol
- Serafina Collection | This counter-height dining set will infuse some serious flavor into your kitchen or dining area.
- Staples will do “engineer prints” of a photo for $4.99, Plus $11 for foam board
- stone island.
- Bathroom tiles & design